Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions set out Your rights and obligations under the BRewarded Rewards and Loyalty Program.
- This program is operated by BRewarded Pty Ltd.
- The use of the BRewarded program shall constitute acceptance of the Rules of Membership.
- Each time You purchase a product/service from a BRewarded Merchant, Your Rewards Points balance increases and you can redeem those points from any participating Merchant subject to any applicable Merchant returns/wait period that may exist at the time.
Account Holder(s) means people including You that have registered as the holder of an account.
BRewarded means BRewarded Pty Ltd ABN 51 818 379 240 and when applicable includes Our, Us and We.
BRewarded Merchant means an approved supplier of goods and/or services that participates in the Rewards and Loyalty Program
Annual Renewal Redemption means the annual renewal of Your Account as provided in Clause 6.
Authorised Signatory means an individual being not less than 18 years of age who is authorised by You to operate Your Account.
Enrolment Date means the date You first join the Rewards and Loyalty Program
Our, Us and We means BRewarded.
Points Expiry means the expiry of points as described in Clause 7.
Points Redemption means the supply of goods or services by a BRewarded Merchant to an Account Holder in exchange for Reward Points under the Rewards and Loyalty Program.
Points Summary Statement means a statement recording the movement in Reward Points during a relevant period and the total Reward Points held by an Account Holder at the end of the relevant period.
Points Transfer means the gifting or donation of Reward Points by one account holder to another account holder under Clause 5 but not include a Points Redemption.
Qualifying Purchase means a transaction between You and a BRewarded Merchant where Reward Points are allocated to Your Account.
Registered Contact means You and any individual registered by an Account Holder to communicate with BRewarded on behalf of You and Your Account regarding:
- Changing an Authorised Signatory or Registered Contact;
- Requesting Reward Point balances; and
- Making general queries relating to You and Your Account.
Rewards and Loyalty Program means the program under which enrolled account holders may accumulate and redeem Reward Points with BRewarded Merchants.
Reward Point means the benefit which is credited to You following a Qualifying Purchase.
Reward Refund means the reversal of the Reward Points earned pursuant to a Qualifying Purchase with a BRewarded Merchant.
Reward Transaction means any Qualifying Purchase or Reward Refund.
Terms and Conditions mean these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time as published on the BRewarded website.
You means the individual or entity registered as the holder of Your Account.
Your Account means the details that You have supplied, the account registered with BRewarded under the Rewards and Loyalty Program that shows Your Reward Points balance, your contact email address and/or mobile number and other information.
3. You and Your Accounts
- Individuals who are Account Holders must be over 18 years of age.
- BRewarded may refuse any application to become an Account Holder in its sole discretion and will refuse an application where the applicant does not provide the required information (e.g. a valid email address and if available mobile number).
- You will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when You have registered to join this Program
- All Members must notify BRewarded immediately of any change in the contact details, or, if the details of Your Account have been stolen or your Password to Your Account used without Your permission. BRewarded will not be liable for any delay in responding to Your requests or for any unauthorised use of Your Account or Your points.
- A Registered Contact may add or remove Registered Contacts from Your Account by online notice to BRewarded.
- Disputes regarding a Points Redemption Points Transfer or Reward Transaction reflected in a Points Summary Statement must be notified to BRewarded in writing within 90 days of the date of the relevant Reward Transaction. Any adjustment to a Points Summary Statement will be in BRewarded’s sole and absolute discretion.
- You must not:
- Use the BRewarded Rewards and Loyalty Program in any way that is not provided for in these Terms and Conditions;
- Act in any way which is detrimental to the interests of Us, other account holders, BRewarded Merchants or the BRewarded Rewards and Loyalty Program;
- provide any misleading or false information to Us;
- Act in any way which, in Our reasonable opinion, breaches or is likely to breach these Terms and Conditions.
- Any tax, liability or duty arising from Your participation in the Rewards and Loyalty Program is the responsibility of You and you indemnify Us for all payments due to the full extent permitted by law.
- A list of BRewarded Merchants will be displayed on the website and is subject to change without prior.
4. Earning points
- The earning of Reward Points through a Qualifying Purchase is subject to the relevant BRewarded Merchants’ terms and conditions plus these Terms and Conditions.
- The BRewarded Merchant will determine whether a purchase of their goods or services will be a Qualifying Purchase which may be delayed for reasons such as a return of goods policy.
- Qualifying Purchases and the amount of Reward Points earned on such Qualifying Purchases will be noted in You Your Account.
5. Redeeming Points
- You may redeem Reward Points with a BRewarded Merchant in the following ways:
- In-store: by presenting details of Your Account for verification at the time of Points Redemption.
- Phone: by quoting Your Account number together with security answers such as full name, date of birth and address details recorded to Your Account.
- Online: through an activated online account.
- BRewarded will confirm Reward Transactions by providing a Points Redemption authorisation number.
- The Reward Points balance available to You will be shown on Your Account however BRewarded will not be liable for any delay in processing Reward Points.
- Upon Points Redemption, the number of Reward Points to be redeemed will be deducted from the current balance of Reward Points in Your Account.
- BRewarded will not be liable for any Reward Refund transaction made between You and a BRewarded Merchant. If a Reward Refund is made in accordance with BRewarded Merchants’ terms and conditions, BRewarded will, on verified confirmation, credit the Reward Points from the Reward Refund to Your Account. BRewarded will not be liable for any delay in processing Reward Refund.
- BRewarded reserves the right to deduct any Reward Points credited in error from the Reward Points balance in Your Account.
6. Points Transfers
- Reward Points may be transferred by You to another account holder pursuant to a Points Transfer.
- BRewarded may take up to 48 hours to process Points Transfers.
7. Membership Renewal
- An Annual Renewal Redemption Fee of 2,000 points is automatically deducted from Your Account on the anniversary of the Enrolment Date of Your Account unless You advise BRewarded in writing at least 30 days prior to the relevant anniversary of the Enrolment Date that You do not wish to renew the registration of Your Account.
- Points Expiry
Points remain valid for a period of 2 years from the date that they are first
credited to the Member’s Account, after which, if not redeemed, will be forfeited.
1 BRewarded Merchants are not agents of BRewarded and have no authority, express or implied, to bind BRewarded or to make any representations, warranties or statements on BRewarded’s behalf.
2 To the extent permitted by law under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), BRewarded excludes all conditions and warranties whether express or implied and whether arising under legislation or otherwise, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods and services supplied under the Rewards and Loyalty Program by a BRewarded Merchant.
3. You agree to indemnify BRewarded from any liability or expense arising from misuse of Your Account or the Rewards and Loyalty Program. You or Registered Contacts must notify BRewarded immediately of any unauthorised transaction in relation to Your Account.
4. You agree BRewarded will not be liable for:
- A BRewarded Merchant not offering Reward Transactions or Points Redemption for any reason;
- A failure by a BRewarded Merchant to comply with the terms of any Reward Transaction entered with You.
5 Subject to law, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), any liability that BRewarded may have to You whether for negligence, breach of contract or otherwise is limited in the case of any claim relating to Reward Points, to crediting that number of Reward Points to Your Account.
- BRewarded may terminate Your Account in the following circumstances:
- You fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- if BRewarded acting reasonably suspects fraudulent practices or abuse of the Rewards and Loyalty Program by You or a Registered Contact;
- You do not have sufficient Reward Points to meet the Annual Renewal Redemption;
- You elect not to renew Your Account; or
2. You may terminate Your participation in the Rewards and Loyalty Program at any time by providing notice in writing to BRewarded which shall mean that Your right to Points Redemption shall end.
3. BRewarded reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Rewards and Loyalty Program at any time. BRewarded will not be liable for loss arising from the suspension or termination of the Retail Rewards Program including (without limitation) for any remaining Reward Points balance in Your Account at the time of suspension or termination.
1 A notice shall be deemed to be given by BRewarded to a Member if it is sent to the postal or email address provided in Your Account on the sent date that is five (5) days following the date the notice is sent.
2 BRewarded reserves the right to make any changes at any time to these Terms and Conditions as permitted by the law. Any changes will be notified on BRewarded’s website.
3 The Rules of Membership are governed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.